As the end of this pregnancy is drawing nigh, I am really having some conflicting feelings about having a repeat c-section. On one hand, I know that my recovery will be so much better this time around if I do the scheduled section. However, I am still scared to death of another major surgery. On the other hand, I would LOVE to have a vbac....but I'm scared of that too. I would hate to go through labor and end up with another section anyway. I never even considered a vbac until recently, but now I can't get it out of my mind. I know whatever I choose will be fine, but I want to be sure about it either way. I want to be 100% confident in my decision, and I'm just not right now.
Other than that crisis, things are going well. I am still having severe pubic bone pain, but I don't think that is going away anytime soon! My blood sugar has been good, so it doesn't look like I will end up on insulin again. Baby girl is active and flips and kicks all the time. Just like her big sister did.
That's about all that's going on right now! Looking forward to December!