Swagbucks.com is the web's premier rewards site. Powered by Prodege LLC, Swagbucks.com allows web users to earn virtual currency by doing the things they do every day - search the web, shopping at their favorite retailers, and by engaging in other activities such as phone recycling, submitting polls, and completing special offers. Swagbucks.com is the only place on the web to get what you want without ever having to spend a dime.
Do you swag? It's easy as pie to earn swag bucks. Go here to learn how!!
Edited to add:
Swagging 101 (By Ames)
1. download the toolbar. you'll get 1 buck each day just for doing this.
2. use their search engine like you would any other. don't search extra just trying to get a hit. i usually get bucks about 2-3 x day. mostly 3. you'll know you got bucks because a nice little swagbuck dollar pic will show up on your screen telling you whether you got 10, 20, 30, or 50...or more. mostly you'll get 10s. i've gotten two 20s.
3. become a fan on fb. that's where i learned most of my swagaliciousness from. stalk the wall off and on throughout the day and when you see lots of 'thanks tsg' you'll know that a code is out.
4. the codes are worth swagbucks. i've seen them range anywhere from 3 bucks to 20. when one is out you have to search around to find it. they are hidden in a few different spots that you can access from swagbucks.com ......such as the blog, twitter (i do not have a twitter account but you can see their updates by just clicking the link), comments (from the blog), discussions (on fb) and other places. IF you download the swidget (i just put mine on my blog) though you can just check it and it will tell you where to look. for example, when the code was out on the toolbar, it said 'code in toolbar'. so.....no searching about for it.
5. do not oversearch because it will lock you. been there done that. and i didn't even think i searched that much. apparently they disagreed.
6. supposedly at midnight swagbucks are easier to come by.
7. on the swagbucks search page you can also search under images and videos and the others. be sure also to click on every page at the bottom. i've had a few wins on page 2.
8. check out the special offers. there are task that you can do as well. be wary of the stuff that you have to sign up for though.....because they don't always award the points. i mainly stick to searching and the codes. if i have extra time i'll do a task.
**on the special offers page, click the no obligation offers button. hit skip or no on each offer and get your free bucks. you can do this everyday.
9. get referrals. you make money from searches when they do....well, for the first $1000 that they make.