Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How to Make a Little Sister...the 7th month



It's unbelievable to me that I'm already in my 7th month of pregnancy with my 2nd child. I mean, I always knew I would have more than one child, but the end of this pregnancy is drawing near, and I'm a little freaked out at the thought of having the pitter patter of 2 sets of feet running around the house. And if we're being honest...I didn't exactly LOVE the newborn phase. Does this make me less of a mother? It was difficult with E$ at first because we were brand new at being parents...and, well, she was brand new to the WORLD. There were definitely more than a few sleepless nights and and we were cranky parents on more than one occasion. But all of that gets better with the 2nd baby, right? We should know what to expect by now, and shouldn't be so uptight and nervous...right? Yeah...I'm still a little freaked.

Anyway, I'm in the 7th month now, which means my baby looks like a big round squash...with arms and legs. My how she's grown! It seems like just yesterday she was the size of an eggplant.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on baby number 2. How far apart in age will your two be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They will be almost exactly 2 years apart.

    ~Stacy

    ReplyDelete