Sunday, October 11, 2009

How to Make a Little Sister....Week 28

Well I had a great OB appt on Thurs. YAY for good appts! haha

First, we had an ultrasound to check Little Sister's growth. She is a perfect 2lbs 11oz and measuring right on track. We got to see her little face and she is just beautiful. We think she looks like Emily...of course that's just from looking at a 2d u/s. She does have some perfect little lips though. She and E$ get that from their daddy.

Then, I got weighed and everything and I've lost 3lbs, which is fine for me since I've got it to lose. Doc says everything looks great which is always nice to hear. I got a flu shot, which I expected, and she does want me to get the H1N1 vaccine when it's available as well.

I mentioned my pubic bone/pelvic pain and while she was very sympathetic, she said it's pretty much to be expected in subsequent pregnancies. She said that typically the 2nd and 3rd (and so on) pregnancies are more painful than the 1st. She said to just take it easy.

I go back in 2 weeks...yay! Oh and there was a number written on the top of my check out paper....it said 12/27...wonder if that's a foreshadowing on when Little Sister will make her grand entrance? It's a Sunday though, so maybe not! haha I'm pretty sure my doc does surgery on Tuesdays.

Here are some pics of our little C-Diddy. (Sorry so crappy...it's a pic of a pic
because we are cheap and have no scanner)


No comments:

Post a Comment